Retirement T-shirts to Make You
Even More Happily Retired
One of the 365 Reason Why You Will Love Retirement in The
Joy of Being Retired
is: "You can happily wear a compelling
The Joy of
T- shirt, which displays the front cover of the book that has been published
in 17 languages and has sold over 250,000 copies."
Another One of the 365 Reason Why You Will Love Retirement is "You can proudly wear a T- shirt that says,
'Deadlines Amuse Me.' ”
Still another One of the 365 Reason Why You Will Love Retirement is "Your favorite business card or T-
shirt can be one that says 'Leisureologist: My Job Is Having Fun!' ”
I couldn't devote The Joy of Being
entirely to all the T-shirts that you could joyfully wear
so I didn't include a lot of great ones.
Here are some other great retirement T-shirts that you can joyfullly wear to celebrate
- RETIRED AND DOWN TO ONE BOSS - MY WIFE!
- I am retired. But not expired!
- And Living Happily Ever After
- WARNING: Retiree Knows It All and Has Plenty of Time to Tell You Everything
- Retired and Busier Than Ever
- I Love Retirement
- RETIRED: Who says a woman's work is never done?
- Retired - Life Is Sweet
- Retirement Relieves Job Stress
Leave the Relaxing to Me!
- Retired: Free at Last!
- Retired: My Specialty Is Doing Nothing
- Retired - and Spending My Kids' Inheritance
- Work Sucks! Retirement
- Someone told me to "Get a Life!" so I retired!
- Someone told me to "Get a Life!" so I got fired from my job!
- Freedom Is Another Word for Retirement
- I Am Not Aging. I am Vintaging!
- Retired: Seen it all. Done it all. Can't remember most of it.
- Retired - But working part-time for a retirement
income to spoil my grandkids.
- I'm Retired - You're Not! Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah......
- Retired. Every day is a weekend!
is Great Even Though I Don't Know How to Spell It
- I'm retired. Go around me!
- Retirement is great. I love being my own boss.
- Retired - But working part-time to spoil my dog.
- I'm retired and this is my office (picture of a golf course, boat,
- The Countdown is Over - I Am Retired and Enjoying It to the Fullest
- Retired - No Alarm Clock. No Commute. No Problem.
- Retired: Just have to do what the voices in my wife's head tell
- Retired. I am not interested in anyone with work problems.
- Retired! So go tell your little problem to someone who cares!
- You know the Social Security they keep deducting off your paycheck. Well, it's going to pay for my
being retired which I am truly enjoying.
The World's Best Retirement Book That Has Already
Sold Over 425,000 Copies and Has Been
in 10 Languages
For the individual who wants to plan
retirment in a such a way that they retire happy, wild, and free.
The Secrets to an Effortless, Happy Retirment
The Secrets to Having
Everything He or She Wants in Retirment
Give yourself or someone else the most
best retirement gift that anyone can
The Joy of Being Retired Karma Points on
WEBSITE COPYRIGHT © 2022 by Ernie J. Zelinski
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED